2.03.2011

molasses ginger sticks & pecan pumpkin cream dip

¾ c. butter

1 c. sugar

¼ c. molasses

1 egg

2 tsp. soda

2 c. flour

½ tsp. each of ground cloves, ground ginger, salt

1 tsp. cinnamon

Cream butter, sugar, egg, and molasses. Add dry ingredients. (I do this all in my kitchen-aid)

I roll this out into a large rectangle, sprinkle lightly with a cinnamon/sugar mix, and cut strips with a pizza cutter and place them on the greased cookie sheet (similar to cut-out sugar cookies).

Pecan Pumpkin Cream

½ jar of your choice of pumpkin butter (I used the williams sonoma brand and it just happened to have pecans in it.) I’m guessing I used about 6-8oz.

½ package of cream cheese

1 c. (or to your taste) powdered sugar

1 container cool whip

Blend cream cheese, pumpkin butter, and powdered sugar. This will be pretty thick. Gently fold in the cool whip. Serve as the dip for the ginger sticks.

375 degrees 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment